Sunday, September 21, 2008

India Opportunities - 2008

India Opportunities.
I am Sunder Thadani from Mumbai -India.I am staying in Mumbai since last more than 50 years andKnow this beautiful island city as palm of my hand.I have worked in London [U.K] for 2 years. I am also anex-employee of TWA [USA Airlines].At present, I work from my own home [in South Mumbai-India].I have the latest Computer, with camera, printer, faxtelephone, scanner and, 24 hour Internet connection.I am good at Computers, Communication, and Public Relations.I am available on 7x24 basis to serve YOU.There are 7 good reasons for you to contact me:[1] Because I know Mumbai as thepalm of my hand [I am staying in this island city formore than 50 years][2] Mumbai is the 5th largest city in the world.[Pop: More than 16 million][3] Mumbai is the commercial capital of India[4] Mumbai`s official business language is English.[5] Mumbai`s middle class [about 5 million] has enoughmoney to buy your Goods/Services.[6] Musmbai offers lot of opportunities to do business[7] Mumbai can be yours, if you have your"Own Man In Mumbai"You are most welcome to contact me, and ask forany information.Best Wishes!Sunder Thadani.esunder AT in DOT com.

No comments: