Saturday, July 28, 2007

blog4u

My name is Sunder Thadani. I live in a beautiful island city, called Mumbai – India.
I have a passion for social, and business networking. I love music, movies,
and I enjoy knowing and helping people all over the world.
I am an independent person, one-man army. I am looking to expand
my social, business, and commercial activity arena, with ethical,
and business-minded people like you.
There are awesome ample opportunities in Mumbai, where I live
since1954. I know the place as palm of my own hand. The city has
more than 16 million citizen. English is the official commercial language.
The people have enough money to buy imported goods, and services.
This Growing city of Mumbai, is on a successful fast track, and
has enough room for you to earn extra dollars with minimum effort.
Our tie up, or an understanding for mutual benefit, can change our
life. Ponder, look into this, and let me know, your views, suggestions,
and comments.
Best Wishes,

Sunder Thadani.
sunder99online@gmail.com
Mobile: 996 901 7516 / 996 721 9240

No comments: